Here Are Some Things To See & Do
These are some activities right in the area or within a reasonable drive!
Twin Ports Night Life – Calendar of Nightly / Weekend Events & Fun
– Lots of bars and live music
– Right on Lake Superior’s shore, lots of variety
– 75 in MN
– Unique features like tours or waterfalls
– State Park stickers are $35 for the year
psst this is less than 30 min away – Jay Cooke State Park
psst this is around an hour away – Gooseberry Falls State Park
– A wide variety
– Dogs shows, paranormal shows, big hockey events, crafts shows, and so much more!
– November 20 through December 27, right on Lake Superior’s shore
MN State Fair, Held for the 10 days prior to Labor Day each year.
Southern St. Louis County Fair – Car shows, monster trucks, and more!
Carlton County Fair in Barnum – Horse racing, auto racing, and more!
Bigfoot Festival, Located in Remer, MN (about 3 hours away)
Ellsworth Cheese Curd Festival, Located in Ellsworth, WI (about 3 hours away)
– Proctor (Halvor Lines Raceway) is just outside Duluth
– Grand Rapids and Hibbing are just over an hour away
– Brainerd (North Central Speedway) is about 2 hours away
– Bemidji is about 2 1/2 hours away
– Located in Spooner, WI (about an hour away)
– Mid July
– Located in Washburn, WI (about an hour and a half away), great variety